Strawberry Basil Margarita Summer Cocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
It's hard to believe, but it's true. I took summer's best flavors – succulent sweet strawberries and peppery reviving basil – and I pounded them up into summer's best mixed drink. As a matter of fact, I didn't pound them, I mixed them, yet more on that later.
I'd like to guarantee that I did this for you, however no, companions, no I didn't – I did it for me. What's more, it was a, generally amazing thing I accomplished for myself.
For two – they're simple. To change a standard margarita into a strawberry basil margarita, you basically need a blender and a muddler. Simple peasy tequila squeezy.
For three – you'll convey every one of the companions to your yard/pool/table when you offer up a group of these sweet, beautiful and very delightful summer mixed drinks.
Horchata Mexican Drink Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/2 c. blanco tequila
- 1.5 oz. Cointreau
- 1 lime juiced (about an ounce)
- 1 tbsp honey raw if you have it
- 2-3 basil sprigs
- kosher salt
- On the Rocks
- Pour about 1/4 cup of kosher salt onto a small side plate. Rub the juiced lime rhine around the edge of two rocks glasses, then dip each glass into the plate of salt to rim the edges. Fill each glass with crushed ice or several ice cubs.
- Place the strawberries, tequila, cointreau, lime juice and honey into a blender. Blend thoroughly on high until the strawberries are pulverized. Finely chop the basil and place into the bottom of a decanter or cocktail shaker. Muddle the basil to release the flavors and oils. Pour the blended margarita ingredients into the decanter along with the muddle basil and stir vigorously to incorporate. Pour into salted, iced glasses and serve immediately.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of kosher salt onto a small side plate. Rub the juiced lime rhine around the edge of two rocks glasses, then dip each glass into the plate of salt.
- Place the strawberries, basil, tequila, cointreau, lime juice, honey and a few handfuls of ice (6-8 cubses) into a blender. Blend thoroughly on high until the strawberries, basil, and ice are pulverized. Pour into the salted glasses and serve immediately.
Read more our recipe Peach Rose Sangria #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Source : bit.ly/2H7S7WX